TIPS TO LAST LONGER IN BED
- To last longer in bed Wear a condom
Lots of men complain that condoms decrease pleasure and sensitivity during sex, but if you’re trying to last longer in bed, that might be just what you need. And, of course, there’s the added bonus of preventing against unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Don’t skip foreplay
To last longer in bed Studies have shown that couples that indulge in foreplay report having sex for longer than those who don’t.Instead of getting right down to business, take some time to cuddle, kiss, touch one another, and so on. The more time you spend on foreplay, the longer you’ll be in bed together.
If you get too excited during foreplay, stop her from doing whatever she’s doing and focus all of your attention on her instead.
- Try to keep sex at a relatively slow pace, at least in the beginning. Control your tempo if you can, and remember that sex isn’t a race.
- Use The “Roof of The Mouth” Tactic
Not many guys have heard of this technique. Yet it’s dead easy to do and works like a charm.Here’s what you do.
When you feel you are coming close to a climax, press the tip of your tongue firmly against the roof of your mouth, then move it in a circular motion.It keeps your arousal under control,this technique works because it distracts you from sex.It works because it helps tune you in to all your sensations, and not just those you experience in your genitals.
- Breathing Technique
the correct breathing pattern holds the key to prolonging ejaculation. When you regulate your breathing pattern, it keeps your mind in a relaxed state and helps you last much longer.Here’s how you adopt the proper breathing technique BEFORE sex
Breathe in for ten seconds, hold your breath for 2 seconds and then breathe out for another ten seconds. Repeat this for 2 to 3 minutes. As you perform this routine, your mind and body will naturally relax.
- Masturbate before sex
another technique to last longer in bed is to have a very quick quickie with yourself an hour or so before sex. Be so quick about it that you hardly even notice a significant ejaculation. Sex isn’t a planned activity, so ejaculating an hour earlier may not be an easy thing to do all the time
- Stop Thinking about your Orgasms
The area of the brain responsible for triggering orgasm is engaged whether you’re trying to have one or stop one. The more attention you give it, the more likely it is to arrive. Focus on what’s happening now and you’ll diffuse pleasure throughout your whole body.
- SEXERCISE! Become familiar with them by cutting off the flow of urine and then starting and stopping it repeatedly. Once you have the exercise down, practice your Kegels anywhere: at your desk, behind the wheel, etc Tighten your muscles and hold for a count of 10, then release. Kegel is an exercise that helps tighten muscles responsible for ejaculatory control.
- If you feel things start to get too intense and you’re getting closer to that point of no return, pull your penis out and rub the head up and down between the labia, moving it over the clitoris and between the lips. Insert just the tip and pull it back out a few times and the rub the head again up and down the labia. This won’t interupt her pleasure, but it will give you a few minutes of down time to regain control over your orgasm